Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow Day!

It's a snow day here in NE Georgia. A rare occurrence any year, but especially this late in the winter. I'm sorry I've been away so much, but I started a new job around Thanksgiving and then the holidays and well... In any case, these are some poor photographs from this morning. I am an amateur using a point and shoot obviously. Hopefully, I will be able to improve my skills enough to warrant a better camera in the future, but for now I am content just to document the goings on here in whatever small way that I can. I realize these pictures are difficult to see in detail, but that's all I could get before my camera got wet and my battery died. Sorry. Now I am going to have a cup of tea and get on with the rest of my day which I hope will include sewing a reusable lunch bag for myself because I am tired of plastic Walmart bags every day. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment